These apps have increased my productivity BIG TIME....All of a sudden, my fridge is always stocked, thank you cards are delivered promptly, and mama looks like she has life under control...
1) Instacart - Groceries delivered to your doorstep in just a few hours. I buy the same things almost every week, and now someone else has that list. I order at least twice a week from Instacart, including a rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods when I'm in a pinch and need a quick salad thrown together. When my day is packed, I literally order groceries in between meetings. I just got 2 hours of my week back!
2) Postcard on the Run - Send a Thank you note in 2 minutes! Upload a photo from your phone for the postcard cover, write a short note, add the mailing info from your addressbook, and voila...Miss Manners2.0!
3) StyleBee - Book a stylist for hair and/or makeup to come to your home. It's similarly priced as going to the salon. Get ready for a big event without worrying about traffic, parking, or rushing around. Put on your outfit, have a glass of champagne, let a stylist work her magic, then out the door you go!
4) Amazon Subscribe & Save - Never run out of your favorite cleaning supplies, diapers, or your kids' hard-to-find snacks again! Get special prices when you subscribe for monthly deliveries. Convenience plus cost savings? It's a winner!
5) PSDept - Stalking a specific must-have bag or trying to find a look for an upcoming vacation? Tell the stylists at PSDept and they will search it for you. Plus see what others are searching for and what the stylists love!
What are your favorite apps? Share with us! xoxo Melissa
Comments will be approved before showing up.