We've received so many requests to dress up the Charge and Charge HR that we took on the challenge..and it was a biggie! We love the features of the Charge - not only can you track steps, but you can also receive caller notifications with ID, see the time, and get heart rate monitoring with the HR version. As a mom who has anxiety about missing an important phone call about the kids, I love the Charge. But it's so big...and well, so rubbery!
Our solution for the Charge, which is encased entirely within a rubber bracelet, is to adorn it with pretty jewelry charms. Why not turn the bracelet into a bold statement piece and make it the centerpiece of your arm party or a fun statement on its own? We love stacks that include a Balenciaga, Valentino Rockstud or Hermes bracelet and decided to transform the rubber band into a chic bracelet. The charm snaps on with a clip and is available in a cool stud, modern bow, or classic basketweave design. So many times, people had no idea we were wearing the Charge. They just thought it was a cool bangle!
Here are some tips for wearing our jewelry for the Charge HR...
- Position the opening on the right side of the bracelet for the best fit.
- Put the bars on toward the ends of the band, and then shimmy them up until they are high enough to sit securely.
- Make sure the back of the stud, bow, or basketweave charm fits evenly around the heart rate monitor.
- Make sure to click all pieces on tight. If they feel a little loose (which will happen over time), push the tab outwards a bit.
- When you take off the bracelet make sure the one on the bottom doesn't slide off.
Have the Charge (and not the Charge HR)? Don't worry! Simply note it at checkout, and we will include foam stickers that will keep your charm in place. Position the opening on the *left* side of the bracelet for the best fit. See pic below.
We look forward to hearing what you guys think! You are a vocal bunch, and we love it...!
Melissa & Sarah
Comments will be approved before showing up.