It is that time of year - we are all ready for a Spring wardrobe refresh! So forget your Grandmother's rules, and let's wear White before Memorial Day.
In honor of our freshest, brightest, and boldest new limited edition to our Leather Stud Apple Watch Band, here is a round-up of our favorite white accessories and statement pieces to start wearing ASAP.
1) Simon Miller White Gold Bonsai Bag - it holds just the essentials - but with a sleek Apple Watch on your wrist you don't need much more than a bright pop of lipstick and your car keys (thank you Apple Pay for making clunky wallets unnecessary for a day of shopping.) We love how this tiny bag is like jewelry. White. Mini Bag. Two trends checked off.
2) Zara Off the Shoulder Top - Summer breeze simple top will look fantastic with jeans and sandals. Done and done.
3) J. Crew Classic Jean Jacket - in WHITE! That classic piece that will work with practically everything already in your closet.
4) Jeffrey Campbell Woven Mules - Great chunky heel at the perfect height. Love the open weave design.
5) Bezels & Bytes Studded Leather Band for the Apple Watch in White with Gold - this Apple Watch Band is so sophisticated with the slightest touch of edge. We knew we wanted to design the perfect white accessory for Spring/Summer 2018.
6) Bezels & Bytes Leather Cuff in White - one white band wasn't enough for us. Our classic leather cuff for the Apple Watch is now available in white. This style is designed by Sarah & Melissa and made here in California.
Fashionably Yours xo
Comments will be approved before showing up.